What do we collect?
Here is a list of certain primary information that we may require from you, in order to understand your needs better.
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic data such as your postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
To further know more about cookies, please read our List of cookies we collect section.
How do we use the information we gather?
We collect this information to provide you with a genuinely better service, particularly in the following areas.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
- To intimate you about our new launches, and special offers.
- To contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, or fax.
How safe is it for me to share my information with Chokore?
Chokore is committed to ensure that the information you provide us, are safe and secure. With a focus to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place the suitable physical, managerial and electronic procedures to safeguard the information, we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Providing access to cookies is a truly significant step to not just us as a seller, but to you as a customer, as well. Cookies have two prominent benefits. They save your browsing information to make your online experiences and transactions much easier. They also help us monitor the web traffic when you visit a particular site. And based on the like, dislike information you provide us with, we can customize our product suggestions according to your preferences and interests.
We also make use of the traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze the web page traffic and facilitate a way for us to improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs, as a customer.
In a nutshell, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by making us understand which pages you find useful and which you do not. We would like to confirm that all these information we use are only for statistical purposes. A cookie in no way can help us to get to access your computer or any of your other private information, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can decide to either accept or decline the cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline them, if you prefer. We also want you to be aware of the fact that, not accepting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information pertaining to the same.
How can you control the personal information you share with us?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look out for the box that you can click to. With the help of that box, you can indicate your consent on whether you are willing to or not willing to share the information with us. This way, you can also prevent your data from being used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If in case, you have previously agreed to us, in using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, then you can change your mind any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use your personal data to only send you promotional information about third parties which we think might interest you. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless, we have your permission or are required by the law to do so.
- You can also request details of the personal information we hold about you, under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to.
- If you find any information we hold on you to be incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly stand corrected.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
Text Marketing and notifications:
By providing your phone number during checkout and initiating a purchase, subscribing through opt-in forms where a phone number is provided, or texting a keyword phrase, you are giving us consent to send you text messages. These messages can be sent to deliver information about our products, services, and promotions, including abandoned cart reminders. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
You can unsubscribe from receiving text messages at any time by replying STOP to any message sent from us or by clicking an unsubscribe link provided in any of our messages. You understand that there are alternative options to opt-out of our text messages and that manual requests will not be attributed as a reasonable means of unsubscribing from our text messages. Text HELP to any message sent by us for more information. For any questions relating to our policy or unsubscribing, you can contact us at email@example.com. To opt-out please follow the procedures listed above.