- Think about the occasion. Cufflinks come in various styles, from formal to casual, and you need to pick the right one that complements the purpose of your visit. For example, if you're wearing a suit for a business meeting or wedding, you'll want to choose a more formal style of designer cufflink for men such as a Gold or Silver one, that looks lavish and graceful. And, if you're wearing a shirt for a casual outing and ordinary meetings, you can feel free to enhance your outfit with basic, light, or fabric cufflinks. Pro TipJust does not forget to put on cufflinks while you dress for weddings, black-tie and white-tie events, official business parties, and other GRAND events.
- Consider your style. Do you prefer a classic look or something more trendy? There are cufflinks to suit any taste. Give a thought to the details of the cufflink you wish to wear. For example, choose whether you want to wear a glass, wood, gold, silver, or metal cufflink. Also, look into the variations available in cufflinks- such as Stud Cufflinks, Chain Link Cufflinks, Ball Return Cufflinks, Locking Cufflinks, Silk Knot Cufflinks, Fabric Cufflinks, Toggle Cufflinks, and much more. You can even experiment with different patterns and shapes.
- Experiment. Yes. That's it. Do not force yourself to abide by stereotypes that have been predetermined with the style of wearing cufflinks. It completely depends on how you want to wear your pair! Why just put on cufflinks with suits and french cuffs? Why not wear them with a traditional kurta? Trust us on this part. It will look just as good as it looks when you wear it over a formal shirt.
- Match your cufflinks with other accessories that you wish to wear. You can create a contrasting style or outfit that is in tune with your cufflinks. For example, you can wear shimmery fabric cufflinks with sheer leather belts or ornamental ones with casual solid color full shirts and plaid blazers. It is advised to match your cufflinks with your belt buckles, watch metals, bracelets, and even the buttons on your shirt. It helps in creating a comprehensive look.
- Start by trying out the staple OG styling patterns with cufflinks. Pair your cufflinks with white, blue, and black shirts. You can put on the Chokore Gold and Burgundy Cufflinks or the Chokore Grey Knot Cufflinks that look stunning on white shirts. Try on cufflinks with French Cuff or Barrel Cuff shirts that amplify the finesse and suaveness in one's personality. You may also try neutral cufflinks, which will add charm to your overall persona. Also, for beginners, it is recommended to begin with neutral designs. Look for something simple and nude.
What are some Trendy Fashion Accessories for Men to Pair Cufflinks with?
Bow ties and suspender belts pair the best with matching cufflinks. The most common type of suspenders is clip-on suspenders. These are typically made from thin elastic fabric clipped onto the front of a man's pants or trousers. These come in many different shapes and sizes, but they all serve the same purpose - to hold up a man's pants at his waistline. Suspenders can be worn over the shoulders, cufflinks can be worn on the front of the shirt, and matching both helps compile an overall dashing attire.
You can also use pocket squares, long ties, tie bars, loafers, watches, and belts with cufflinks.
How to Choose the Right Pair of Cufflinks?
A pair of cufflinks have been a staple of men's fashion for centuries, incorporating sophistication and utility to your outfit. Unlike other types of jewellery, cufflinks are designed to be functional and stylish. They come in a wide range of styles, from ornate and understated to flashy and outrageous, adding chic elegance to one's outfit. Hence, choosing the perfect pair of cufflinks can be a difficult task. There are so many options to choose from, and finding one that suits your style is not easy.
The first thing that you need to consider when choosing the cufflinks is the metal. There are three metals for cufflinks: gold, silver, and platinum. Gold is a traditional metal that has been used for centuries as a symbol of wealth and prosperity. Silver is a popular choice because it does not tarnish as easily as gold does, and platinum is an expensive option that doesn't tarnish at all. Additionally, it would be best if you also considered the aesthetics of your wardrobe.
If you want to find something thoughtful, creative, and affordable, cufflinks are a great gift for your boyfriend, husband, father, or male friends.Also, if you're looking for men's accessories gift ideas, cufflinks are an excellent choice. From anniversaries to birthdays, and other merrymaking occasions, if you wish to make your close ones feel special, look for exquisite and regal-looking cufflinks and see how they appreciate your 'gift-selection skills.
Now that you know everything about cufflinks, from styling to fashion tips, grab a pair, and get set ready to make a bold fashion statement with the premium quality cufflinks available at Chokore. You'll love them for sure.
So the next you feel like getting all decked up with blazers, suits, and suspenders, move a step ahead, put on some classy cuff links, and evoke the ever-demanding fashionista in you!
Nevertheless, cufflinks are a category of timeless men's accessories. They are not just a trend but symbolic of eternal chivalry and poise and thus never go out of fashion.